Company & Business Profile
Incorporated in 1995, MAS Financial Services is a Gujarat based NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Company). Company operated across six States and in Delhi through 119 branches. As of September 30, 2016 Company had more than 530,000 active loan accounts and 3,200 Customer.
MAS Financial offer product and services under 5 categories:
1. Micro-enterprise loans
2. SME loans
3. Two-wheeler loans
4. Commercial Vehicle loans
5. Housing loans
Company also have commission based direct sales agents and revenue sharing arrangements with various dealers and distributors where part of loan default is guaranteed by such sourcing partners.
1. Over 2 decade in business. Track record of consistent growth with quality loan portfolio.
2. Diversified product offerings.
3. Access to diversified sources of capital and cost-effective funding.
4. Developed an extensive operational network in Gujarat and Maharashtra.
5. Robust credit assessment and risk management framework.
Object of the issue:
The Offer consists of the Fresh Issue and the Offer for Sale.
1. Fresh Issue: The company proposes to utilise the proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards augmenting its capital base to meet future capital requirements.
2. Offer for Sale: The selling shareholders will be entitled to the proceeds of the offer for sale.
The equity shares of the company are proposed to be listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).
Apply in IPO now in ASBA mode, to apply call us at 91-7024471019. Read http://bit.ly/2xUeBpU to know further