Company & Business Profile
Incorporated on January 15, 1993, Dixon Technologies (India) Limited (“DTIL”) is the largest home grown Design-focused and Solutions company engaged in manufacturing products in the Consumer Durables, Lighting and Mobile Phones markets in India.
The diversified product portfolio includes :
– Consumer Electronics like LED TVs;
– Home Appliances like Washing Machines;
– Lighting products like LED bulbs and Tubelights, Downlighters and CFL Bulbs; and
– Mobile phones.
DTIL also provide solutions in Reverse Logistics i.e. repair and refurbishment services of set top boxes, mobile phones and LED TV panels.
DTIL is a fully integrated end-to-end product and solution suite to Original Equipment Manufacturers (“OEMs”) ranging from Global Sourcing, Manufacturing, Quality Testing and Packaging to Logistics. They are also a leading Original Design Manufacturer (“ODM”) of lighting products, LED TVs and semi-automatic washing machines in India.
The key customers include Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd., Philips Lighting India Ltd, Haier Appliance (I) Pvt. Ltd., Gionee, Surya Roshni Ltd, Reliance Retail Ltd, Intex Technologies (I) Ltd., Mitashi Edutainment Pvt. Ltd., Dish Infra Services Pvt. Ltd.
Objects of the Issue:
The company proposes to utilise the net proceeds towards funding the following objects:
1. Repayment/pre-payment, in full or in part, of certain borrowings availed by the company.
2. Setting up a unit for manufacturing of LED TVs at the Tirupati facility.
3. Enhancement of our backward integration capabilities in the lighting products vertical at our Dehradun I facility.
4. Upgradation of the information technology infrastructure of the company.
5. General corporate purposes.
The equity shares of the company are proposed to be listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).
Apply in IPO now in ASBA mode, to apply call us at 91-7024471019. Read http://bit.ly/2j1ykh8 to know further.